Friday, May 18, 2018

Introduction to the Human Body. The Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology

Authors :Tortora G., Derrickson
Edition :8
Year : 2010
Description :

Introduction to the Human Body Tortora 8th Edition healthcare professionals to master successfully the essential elements of anatomy and physiology and to understand the balance between homeostasis and disruptions in homeostasis. Features to look back and go to help refresh basic concepts and the connections between systems and the concept of concept. Rich in clinical resources that highlight disruptions to homeostasis, the book also contains a special box in each chapter that focuses on wellness. These discussions only help allied health professionals to make connections between knowledge of form and function, with good healthy choices.


Reviews Introduction to the Human Body Tortora 8th Edition
I had never purchased anything before the line and now I’m thankful I did. This book came in excellent condition. This is exactly what I needed. I ordered earlier this month and was due to the 24 or so. I received it within 10 days. As soon as possible! Plus, I was able to get this book for almost half of what it would cost to get my library on campus. I used to work in a bookstore so I know what I’m talking about:)
Now I’m hooked for the purchase of all my books online. thanks again


Link Download :  http://dowfBC35E69E

No comments:

Post a Comment